H3 - These latches deliver affordable simplicity – including quick access with just a quarter turn, the versatility of multiple body materials, plus the flexibility of modular design for numerous actuation and dimensional options.
This upgraded modular design offers extreme flexibility in an aesthetically and ergonomically pleasing low-profile package for industry-standard panel preparation requirements. Multiple offset cams, single-point latching, and numerous locking and non-locking options simplify cost-effective configuration.
The swinghandle nests into the housing for minimal protrusion and pops up to swing smoothly for easy latch actuation. Robust die-cast zinc construction provides durable, corrosion-resistant performance, with optional gasketing for indoor or outdoor use. A lightweight nylon version provides a reduced-cost alternative for indoor applications.
- A common latch design using numerous cam options allows designers to standardize the external look of their enclosures, yet satisfy different dimensions
- Access control includes multiple tool-access and keylocking/keycode capabilities
- Provides a drop-in replacement for existing latches with industry-standard panel preparation
- Appropriately gasketed latch models satisfy outdoor applications
- Standard pivoting latching mechanisms are available for latching installations
- VO rating provides flammability protection on nylon version
- Access-control options include multiple tool access styles
- Multiple cam options satisfy frame configurations with grip dimensions from 10.3 mm (.41") to 40.3 mm (1.59”)
- Maximum working load 250N (56lbf)
- Sealed version is appropriate for NEMA 4 / IP 66 rated enclosures
- Datacenter/Indoor Enclosures
- Electrical Enclosures
- Industrial Enclosures
- Telecom/Outdoor Enclosures (metal versions)