D7 - DZUS® Pilot-Arrow Push-To-Close, Turn-To-Open Quarter-Turn Fasteners
These two styles of quick access fasteners provide convenient installation and operation with grip tolerance and a wide range of tolerance for support panel and mounting panel thicknesses. They are available in metallic and thermoplastic constructions to suit mounting panel load requirements.
The same push-to-close, quarter-turn-to-open convenience is provided in two specific designs – the DZUS Pilot case-hardened steel fastener and the DZUS Arrow engineered thermoplastic fastener. Both styles feature common advantages:
- Easy press-in installation and crisp, positive engagement of fasteners, with no tools required
- Receptacles and fasteners both install from top side of panel for convenient access
- Fastener studs disengage with a simple quarter turn, receptacles stay captive in panels
- Removable panels can be disengaged and refastened to support panels multiple times
- Standard receptacle sizes are based on the 9.5 mm square support hole common to rack rails in network, telecom, and computer applications
- Headstyles include tool-actuated designs for controlled-access security
- DZUS Pilot lateral tolerance receptacle style provides approximately +.200" lateral tolerance to stud position
- DZUS Pilot neoprene rubber washers in multiple sizes create a snug vibration-resistant fit between panel and support
- DZUS Pilot self-ejecting stud style includes spring to retract fastener stud when disengaged
- DZUS Pilot fasteners are available in black or bright chromate finish
- Designed Maximum Axial Load: 11 lbs.
- Designed Maximum Shear Strength: 28 lbs.
- Flammability Rating: UL 94 HB
- ASTM E-162 Flame Spread Index: 130