Easy to install, and easy to operate, these popular low-profile lever latches present a sleek look for highly visible installations. A discretely mounted trigger mechanism (flush or slightly raised) is provided to release the built-in handle for use.
Compressive action pulls door tight, without rubbing action and without wear on latch contact point or frame. A broad grip range - up to 23 mm (.91") - provides for easy grip adjustment to accommodate grip changes over time.
- Flush trigger models present minimal protrusion for smooth surface; raise trigger models provide easier actuation.
- Locking models enhanced security by providing key lock or tool access
- Sealed models suitable for NEMA 4 and IP65 applications
- Quick installation using just one screw
- Available in matte black powder coat or textured chrome finish
- Choice of flush trigger and raised trigger actuation styles
- Security options include variety of tool and key access styles
- Optional rubber bumper reduces vibration, wear and noise
- Sealed versions satisfy NEMA 4 and IP65 applications
- Bus, Coach & RV
- Enclosure Companies
- HVAC – Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning
- Industrial Machinery
- Off-Highway – Construction, Farm Vehicles